One of my hostesses showed this technique to me at her workshop a few weeks ago. Thanks, Beth!
- Fold Bermuda Bay card stock in half.
- Insert Slit Punch in as far as it will go and punch. Line up the edge of the punch with the edge of the punched slit. Continue punching along entire edge of card. This will leave even spacing between slits.
- Fold card over exposing the half circles as shown. Apply Snail adhesive between each punched slit on the inside of the fold. Adhere a 1" strip of Whisper White card stock so that half of the circle is white and half is Bermuda Bay.
- Adhere 5 1/2. x 4 1/4 " piece of Whisper White card stock to the inside of the card.
- Punch out Butterfly from Bermuda Bay Prints designer series paper and adhere to 4 3/4 x 2 3/4 " piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Stamp butterfly trail from Flight of the Butterfly in Bermuda Bay ink under the butterfly and adhere this to the front of the card.
- Stamp smaller butterflies on the inside of the card if desired.