Here a new take on an old technique! One of my downline, Barb is going to use this technique in an upcoming workshop so thought I would use it for a Hostess Club project this week.
Supplies used: Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White card stock; Summer Sun, More Mustard, Dusty Durango and Chocolate Chip Classic Ink; Stampin' Sponges; Fresh Cuts stamp set.
To burnish, rub a Stampin' Sponge into the ink pad and rub in a circular motion where desired.
1. Burnish Whisper White card stock with Summer Sun in the center.
2. Burnish the area around the Summer Sun with More Mustard.
3. Burnish the remaining Whisper White area with Dusty Durango.
4. Stamp image in Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
5. Assemble card as shown. Note: this card measures 5 1/4" x 4 1/4".