This was a project we made at Hostess Club last month. I wanted to make sure it was sturdy enough to be used for treats.
1. Using the Baskets & Blooms Sixxiz Die, cut both basket pieces out of designer series paper.
2. Trim off the perforated edge on both pieces.
3. Trim just enough off of the bottom of each piece so that they are straight.
4. Score an 8" x 3.5" piece of coordinating card stock at 2.5" and 5.5".
Turn and score at 1" and 2.5"
5. Cut at the 2.5" and 5.5" up to the long score line on both sides of the card stock.
Fold along all score lines.
6. Place Sticky Strip along all of the edges of the box. Fold up the sides and adhere the basket pieces to box.
7. Embellish as desired.