Every once in a while, I pull out a technique that I haven't done in awhile. I decided this would be a fun technique for my monthly "Technique Tuesday" classed. We make one or two technique cards, then a project using that technique. This is quick and easy to make!
Supplies: Whisper White & Night of Navy card stock; Versamark Ink; White Stampin' Emboss Powder; Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz; Christmas Lodge and Bells & Boughs stamp sets
- Burnish Night of Navy card stock with White Stampin' Pastel.
- Ink up the tree from Christmas Lodge with Versamark, stamp it over the pastel & lift up.
- Emboss the greeting from Bells & Boughs in the upper right corner.
- Lightly spritz the card with Vanilla (or Gold) Smooch Spritz.
- When dry, adhere to Whisper White card.