Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's been a long time.....

....since I have posted anything! I spent 2 weeks with the flu! Yuck! Wiped me out! But I am back and feeling great! Now I just have to catch up! Let's start with some of the projects I was working on at a weekend retreat last month. My two youngest grandaughters have reached the important milestones of 1 & 2! Elise turned one on October 10 and Maddy turns two tomorrow!


I stenciled a big daisy (the negative image from one of the daisies on the Flower Fold XL die) with Melon Mambo classic inkon Whisper White card stock, and placed a chipboard number covered in Whisper White craft ink and Dazzling Diamonds glitter. This is adhered to Melon Mambo card stock and tied with Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon.

I have lots more projects to share so I hope you will check back soon!

No comments: