Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Last minute Christmas Cards!

I am working feverishly to get my Christmas cards out! I have finished our brief Christmas letter and have the address labels printed. But I realized that I haven't made enough cards. So I pulled out my Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit. These kits are ideal for putting together cards in a hurry! Simply cut the 12 x 12 card stock into four 6 x 6 pieces, and voila! You have 4 cards! Embellish with the designer series paper and die cut adhesives. Maybe add a little ribbon or a few brads. Stamp a greeting or write a quick note on the inside and you are done! These fit into our Open End envelopes and use regular postage.


Check out our other Simply Scrappin' Kits on pages 164 - 167 for card making ideas for all your card sending needs!

1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

Cute cards! I love Simply Scrappin' Kits for quick cards!