Friday, February 5, 2010

Vintage Vogue

One of the presentations we saw at Leadership featured the Vintage look. The presentation was done by Shelli Gardner. It's always fun to see Shelli's creations! So I brought out my Vintage Vogue stamp set and Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel and came up with this card.



One of the fun things with the clear mounted stamps is that you can place several stamps on a large acrylic block and create a collage effect. I also filled in some of "white" spaces with stamped images and brought out my Pretties Kit for some pearls. The Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon is a great embellishment for the Vintage look, and of course, some glitter. I sprayed some adhesive spray on the Very Vanilla piece after it was stamped and very lightly sprinkled on the Dazzling Diamonds.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Susan how beautiful! Please tell me how you made the edges look like that. I have been working on a vintage card for two weeks and I couldn't get the edges to look the way I wanted. Please tell me so I can put this card together!

Julie Davison said...

Wow! Somehow I missed this when you first posted it. It's gorgeous!