Friday, April 30, 2010

A Fun Day

The first photo is of my husband and I sitting in a helicopter before we took off to see the volcano on the island of Montserrat. It was spectacular! This morning we visited a butterfly farm on the french side of St. Maarten. This little guy landed on our friend Kim as soon as we walked in!





So how appropriate is it that my card project for today has a butterfly on it! Our niece is graduating from college next week so I made her this card before we left.
Posted by Picasa

Supplies used: Orchid Opulence, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White card stock; Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry markers; Happy Grad stamp; Cottage Wall designer series paper; Scallop Square and Beautiful Wings Sizzix Dies and Beautiful Butterfly embosslit.

This will be my last post while I am gone so tune in next week for photos of our make and takes which features a new stamp set from the upcoming Idea Book & Catalog!!

No comments: