Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!!

My New Year's resolution is to . . . post more often!! Another episode of Where's Susan? has ended!
I hope all of you have had a wonderful memory filled Christmas and New Year with your family and friends! Another year has begun and with it, a new Occasions Mini catalog, filled with absolutely fabulous stamps and accessories! I have been playing with some of the new items, including this new Sizzix Petal Cone Bigz die.
Posted by Picasa
After die cutting the Very Vanilla card stock, I ran the pieces through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder to give it some texture. The scalloped pieces were die cut using the Springtime Vintage designer series paper.

If you have not received our copy of the Occasions Mini catalog, please let me know and I will get one out to you!

2 comments:

Julie Davison said...

so pretty!

linda said...

SO Sweet hope to use them at our summer wedding shower