Saturday, July 23, 2011

Swap Card

This is a card I have used in a couple of different swaps, including Convention. It features the stamp set Sweet for the Sweets. This one of the FREE stamp sets given to demonstrators on the Alaskan Cruise! Woo-Hoo! I love, love, love getting FREE stamp sets!! As a matter of fact, in the past few months, I have received a total of 13, yes, 13 FREE stamp sets!! I just love being a demonstrator!!

There is still time to sign up to become a demonstrator for only $99! And if you sign up by July 31, you will receive a Holiday Project Kit worth $40!! Woo Hoo!! For more information on becoming a demonstrator, please contact me at susan@la-croix.net or call me at 734-285-2116. You can also visit my web site.


Posted by Picasa

Supplies: Pacific Point, Wild Wasabit & Whisper White card stock; Pacific Point &Wild Wasabi Classic Ink; Sweets for the Sweet stamp set; Scallop Ribbon Border, 1" circle & 2 1/2" circle punches; Beyond the Garden designer series paper; Stampin' Dimensionals; Mini Brads.

No comments: