Sunday, August 5, 2012

Convention 2012






 I know, I know....it's been a l-o-n-g time since I have posted!  I keep taking photos of the projects I have been working on, so I have a lot to share!!  So get ready!!!

I have posted the images of the new Annual Catalog as well as the 2012 Holiday Catalog.  Both are fabulous!!!  So many great products and project ideas!!!

But first, let me back up a few weeks.  I attended our annual Convention in Salt Lake City and what a great Convention it was!!  We had a blast! I was blessed to have several of my downline with me this year!   We started out by taking a bus trip to the home office in Riverton.  It is absolutely stunning!  The views of the mountains are beautiful as is the facility itself!

From left to right:  Gloria, Nancy, Carmen, Me and Freddie

I always love attending with my daughter, Julie!  This was a fabulous year for her!  She celebrated her 10th anniversary as a demonstrator, reached the career sales milestone of $200,00 AND achieved Founder's Circle, meaning she is one of the top 100 demonstrators in the company!!  I am so proud of her!

  

OK, finally a project!  This year I made some altered bags and filled them with snacks for our larger group of about 25 demonstrators.  It's easy to dye the flowers with our re-inkers and I used some of our new Polka Dot Designer Series Paper and matching 1/8" taffeta ribbon!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: