Tuesday, April 2, 2013

This and That™

I spent some time thinking about what I wanted my This and That™ book to be about.  The possibilites are endless!  It can be 30 pages filled with photos, writings, memorabilia about an event or topic.  It can be random thoughts and memories.

I decided to just call it Susan's Book.  I thought I would focus on 2013...but the very first page I did was from 2012!  My husband and I are huge Detroit Tiger fans and have attended Opening Day for many years.  This Friday is our Home Opener and it is a HUGE deal in Detroit - truly a holiday!  So I'm ready to journal our Opening Day 2013 on the right page!

The beautiful thing about the Epic journal is that every page is designer series pages that coordinate with the Washi Tape, die cut adhesives and designer series paper!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: