Friday, July 28, 2017


Pin It!Stilled jet lagged!
I can't believe I have been home for about 10 days and I'm still trying to get over my jet lag! I guess it should be expected since traveling half way around the world, and a 11 hour time difference.  We had such a beautiful time!  One of the highlights was my visit to the elephant sanctuary.  It was such a wonderful place, I was so thankful that I was able to experience it!  Also Love spending time with my

Stampin' Up family!

I designed this card for the swap I participated in while in Thailand.  The images are from the Grown with Love stamp, it has very nice large cheerful images and coordinating dies.  

Supplies: Whisper White Heavy Weight, Always Artichoke card stock; Berry Burst, Always Artichoke markers; VersaMark; Silver Emboss Powder; 1/8 Whisper White Sheer Ribbon; Grown With Love stamp set; Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder; Garden Grown Framelits; Wink of Stella Glitter Brush



No comments: