Monday, August 21, 2017


Pin It!
Stacked Collage
One of my favorite techniques is stacked collage.  It works well with any look you are going for, but my favorite look is the shabby chic / vintage.  The inspiration for this project came from the catalog, page 143.  I can't decide which of these cards I like better.  Please post a comment and let me know what you think!

I have a party tomorrow night and the hostess wants to see how to use embossing paste.  I tinted the embossing paste with Crumb Cake ink refill and used the brick mask as the first layer.  I stamped and die cut a lot of flowers and started layering elements.  I really like how these cards turned out - I just can't decide which one I like better.  I also distressed the edges of the card with ink to soften the look.

Stampin' Up! www.susanlacroix.stampinup.net Stacked Collage
Supplies:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Soft Suede ink pads; Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake card stock; Falling Flowers & Flourishing Flowers (greeting) stamp set; May Flowers Framelit dies; Embossing Paste, Ink Refill and brick mask; Lace Trim and Crumb Cake Classic Weave ribbons; Pearls

No comments: