Thursday, May 10, 2018

Stampin' Up! Artistically Asian Stamp Set

I am in the process of pulling retiring stamps, ink paper and embellishments that are retiring at the end of May.  In planning for my May Hostess Club, I decided to show this stamp set some love.  The stamp set is not retiring but I haven't used it for a long time.  I pulled out colors that are retiring, however and made up 3 cards using Marina Mist, Rose Red and Wild Wasabi.  The black metallic thread behind the greeting is also retiring.  I like all three!  Which one do you like best?  I'd love to know!



Stampin' Up Artistically Asian Metallic Thread Everyday Label Punch

Stampin' Up Artistically Asian Metallic Thread Everyday Label Punch

Stampin' Up Artistically Asian Metallic Thread
Pin It!


Product List

No comments: