Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Baubles

I was happy to see Shimmer Paint in the Holiday Catalog.  It's super easy to use.  You can use a tiny paint brush but I used a Wink of Stella brush.  It cleans right off on your grid paper.  I did find that it looks better with 2 coats. There is only one coat on the bottom of this ornament.  I posted it so you can see the difference.  

We have them in 4 colors - Bright Copper, Vegas Gold, Champagne Mist and Frost White.  Add a drop of re-inker to a small amount of the Frost White for even more colors.  It's a great way to add some shimmer to your projects!

The Shimmer paint works well with the Beautiful Baubles stamp set.  I love ornaments that shimmer!

Stampin' Up!, Shimmer Paint, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Beautiful Baubles
Pin It!

Here is a Product List with links to my on-line store (just click on the image) of all the products used for this card;

No comments: