Thursday, June 20, 2019

Stampin' Up! Follow Your Art Suite Sampler

I love making Samplers!  They are so fun!  I made this one for my Stamping Studio.  It is an 8' x 8' Sampler.  I used the Follow Your Art Suite that has some really fun elements.  I also brought out the Crafting Forever Stamp Set that is carrying over from last annual catalog.  I printed off the Stampin' Up! Logo from the demonstrator web site for the center.  The felt flower, paper clip and the Pacific Point thread come from a fun little embellishment kit.

There are lots of techniques used to make this sampler: Stamping, Die Cutting, Watercoloring with Stampin' Blends...creativity at work!

Stampin' Up! Follow Your Art Suite, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit, It Starts with Art Bundle, Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper
Pin It!

You might also like this sampler:
      Needlepoint Nook                        In Every Season


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: