Monday, September 9, 2019

Stampin' Up' Gather Together

Like many of you, Fall is my favorite time of year.  I love the changing colors and the cooler temperatures. There is a lot about the Gather Together suite to get your juices flowing!  The Designer Series Paper is loaded with vibrant colors, some are non traditional to be sure, but this paper will just pop on your projects.  The coordinating dies have beautiful leaves and pumpkins.  The Gather Together Stamp set has some beautiful sentiments - and I love the fonts.  

I did something a little different with the large leaf on this card.  I stamped it in Early Espresso and let it dry for a few moments. After I die cut it out, I added a few drops of the new Celestial Copper ink refill to one of our Spritzers filled with alcohol, shook it to mix it up, then sprayed it.  I let the first layer dry and spritzed on a second layer.  After it dried, I assembled the card.  NOTE: the small maple leaf below the tag is from the Seasonal Layers Dies from the Annual Catalog.  I love how products from the Annual Catalog coordinates with product from the Holiday Catalog!

Stampin' Up!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, 2019 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog, Gather Together, Come to Gather
Pin It!

You might also like:



Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: