Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Stampin' Up! Mountain Air Bundle

Have you heard the old sailor saying "Red sky at night, sailors delight, red sky in the morning, sailor take warning."?  I'm not sure if this is morning or night but wanted to create somewhat of a red sky effect over the mountains.   

I used three ink colors on Fluid 100 watercolor paper.  Using my Aquapainter, I started with Night of Navy, then added Highland Heather and ended the sky with Flirty Flamingo.  I started the Highland Heather up in the Night of Navy and worked my way down and did the same thing with the Flirty Flamingo.

The one thing I would change is stamping the greeting in Night of Navy instead of Gray Granite.  What do you think?

Stampin' Up!, Mountain Air Bundle, Watercolor Wash, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Susan LaCroix, Peaceful Place,
Pin It!

You might also like:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: