Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Stampin' Up! Ornate Garden

This or That?  I am working on a class using Ornate Garden. I diecut the Early Espresso piece and adhered the piece of Ornate Garden Specialty designer series paper on top of that. I stamped the greeting in Terracotta Tile (This) and Early Espresso (That).on Whisper White and adhered to a piece of Early Espresso cardstock.  I can't decide which color I like better. Let me know which one you like.

There are some beautiful dies in this suite.  I especially like this large detailed layering piece. It is so pretty!  

Stampin' Up!, Ornate Garden Suite, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Ornate Thanks Stamp Set, Ornate Style Stamp Set,
Pin It!

Stampin' Up!, Ornate Garden Suite, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Ornate Thanks Stamp Set, Ornate Style Stamp Set,


You might also like:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: