Thursday, October 8, 2020

Stampin' Up! So Much Happy

This is such an easy fun layout.  The card base is Whisper White.  I cut one inch off the front of the card.  I chose 2 coordinating pieces of Designer Series Paper.  One piece is 3/4" x 5" and matted it on a piece of coordinating cardstock that is 1" x 5 1/4".  This was adhered to the inside of the card base along the right edge.  The larger piece of Designer Series Paper is 2 3/4" x 5" and is matted on the 3" x 5 1/4" piece coordinating card stock, then adhered to the card front.  Stamp your greeting and mat on the same color card stock used for the other mat pieces.  

I made this card for my son-in-law, Josh's birthday.  I also used this layout with different Designer Series Paper for one of my grandson's birthday.  This will be one of my "go-to" layouts for awhile!

No comments: