Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Stampin' Up! Sweet Strawberry

I mentioned in my post from yesterday that I am participating in a swap for the 2021 January - June Mini Catalog and that I was having a bit of struggle trying to pick a stamp set to use.  I finally settled on the Sweet Strawberry Bundle (Page 44).  I love that Stampin' Up! is coordinating some of the Sale-A-Bration product with product from the new Mini Catalog.  This bundle coordinates with the Berry Blessings stamp set and Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper on page 14 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  The gingham designer series paper is from the Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper.  I also used the Stitched With Whimsy Dies from the Mini Catalog (Page 72) These dies don't cut your cardstock, they emboss this fun border!  






Stampin' Up! Shopping List

No comments: