Tuesday, January 12, 2021

I really am having fun with this Berry Blossoms Bundle from Sale-A-Bration.  I couldn't decide which of these papers to use so decided to use all three.  

I had this designer paper sitting on my table and my husband came over.  He doesn't usually say anything about any of our product unless I specifically ask him.  But he looked at it and said - and I quote - "Wow!  This paper is gorgeous! It looks hand painted!"
So I explained how the design artists at Stampin' Up! do at times, hand paint the paper, then it is processed into designer series paper.  

Then I asked him if he wanted to make a card with it.  He looked at me, said "Uh, no." and went back into his office.  He does on rare occasions make me a card.  I'll post his Christmas card to me tomorrow.  (smile).



Product List

No comments: