Friday, May 21, 2021

Stampin' Up! Garden Birdhouses

I haven't made a diorama card in several years.  If memory serves, it was a Christmas card with snowmen.  So when Julie demonstrated this card at a recent team meeting, I knew exactly which stamp set I was going to use.  Garden Birdhouses caught my eye when I first saw it in the catalog.  I love how it turned out!

To make this card, cut 2 pieces of card stock at 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  So basically a quarter sheet of cardstock.  I used Basic White for the bottom layer and Granny Apple Green for the top layer.  Score both pieces at 3/8" and 3/4" from both sides.  Fan fold the score lines.  

When you are ready to assemble it, put Tear & Tape on the outer edges of one of the pieces.  (I put it on the bottom  - Basic White piece)  Adhere one side first.  Before adhering the second side, make sure the card pieces are flat, then adhere together.  You may have to do a bit of trimming but this will insure you can fit it into your envelope.


Product List

No comments: