Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Stampin' Up! Floral Heart

This card is on it's way to my brother and sister-in-law for their 51st Wedding Anniversary.  We haven't seen them in over 18 months.  We couldn't celebrate their 50th Anniversary last year so we are hoping that in the near future we can get together with them.  

I was struggling with designing a card for them.  I just seemed to have lost my mojo for a bit.  Does that ever happen to you?  When it happens to me, I open up the catalog and look at the samples.  Our Creative Team at Stampin' Up! continues to inspire me!  I CASE'd (Copy and Share Everything) from the Annual Catalog (page 74).  I changed it up a bit with a different color card base and die cut the heart from the Gold Metallic Paper instead of the Pink.  



Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: