Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Stampin' Up! The Adventure Begins

July's Paper Pumpkin Kit, The Adventure Begins, arrived while we were away.  I opened it today and I have to say, I love this kit!  I am not a camper so wasn't sure what I was going to do with these cards.  However, these cards are great just the way they are designed and are  perfect for masculine cards!  I love the fact that they are a tri-fold card.  

I did create an alternate card.  I cut apart one of the envelopes and used the Night of Navy flap and put it on a note card.  I stamped a tree and used a couple of the die cut trees, punched a circle out of Shimmery White cardstock and added a greeting and a couple of the sequins from the kit.  

These Paper Pumpkin kits just keep getting better and better.....




Product List

No comments: