Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Stampin' Up! Ranunculus Romance

I designed this card for Hostess Club this month.  This stamp set is right up my alley.  I love doing Shabby Chic cards and Ranunculus Romance is perfect!  I was going for a Sepia Toned look so used Cinnamon Cider.  I stamped off twice when creating the background on Very Vanilla.  When creating a collage, I always start with the largest image and work my way down to the smallest one.  The darker rose and leaf image are stamped full strength and die cut with the coordinating Ranunculus Dies.

I used Stampin' Blends to color the Pearls.  Since we don't have Merry Merlot Blends I left them white.



I wondered how this card would look in different colors so made it using Misty Moonlight, Mossy Meadow and Merry Merlot.  I couldn't decide which color I like best so everyone got to choose what color they wanted to use.  Which color do you like best?  Leave a comment and let me know!



Stampin' Up! Shopping List

No comments: