Sunday, January 1, 2023

Sunday Stamping With Susan & Julie - #83

Happy New Year!  And Welcome to Sunday Stamping With Susan & Julie - #83!  I hope you had a wonderful celebration to welcome 2023 in whether you went out and partied or stayed home and had a quiet celebration.  My husband and I went out for a late lunch, went to church and watched a couple of movies.  For the past few years, we watched the ball drop in bed and then went to sleep!  Yea...I know...boring!

Okay, back to "business"!  To start the new year, Julie and I used the Dainty Delight Bundle (#160675) from the January - April Mini Catalog, which starts on Thursday, January 5th.  It can be found on page 55.  We also used the Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper (#160834) from Sale-a-Bration found on page 6 of the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  Additional supplies can be found below.  








Stampin' Up! Shopping List:
Iridescent Pearls
153549

No comments: