Sunday, June 4, 2023

Sunday Stamping With Susan & Julie - #105 - Masterfully Made


Hello!  Welcome to the 2nd Anniversary of Sunday Stamping With Susan & Julie!  I can't believe it has been two years.  To quote an old saying "Time flies when you are having fun."  So true!

Today we are using the Masterfully Made Suite found on pages 102-103 in the Annual Catalog.  I wasn't too sure about this set of products but I am so glad  I bought it - I love it.

Be sure to check out my website to see all of the wonderful Designer Series Paper that is on sale during the month of June.  And if you have been thinking about becoming a demonstrator yourself, there is a sale on the Starter Kit as well.  And you can add the designer series paper at the sale price as part of your kit!
susanlacroix.stampinup.net

Hope to see you at the premiere at 1:00 PM (ET)


Sunday Stamping With Susan & Julie - #105 - Masterfully Made




Stampin' Up! Shopping List

No comments: