Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm Home Again!

I am home from Illinois. It's always bittersweet when have to leave my grandbabies - I love spending time with my daughters and their families but I am also glad to be home! Julie & I finally got some stamping time in yesterday before heading to the airport! I have several cards that I need to make and while I didn't get them all done, I did get a start on them!

Two of my stamping friends are quite ill and I made this card to send to them. This flower was fun to make!


This card was made using the following: Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip, Dusty Durango and Whisper White card stock, For All You Do and Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp sets, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Edge, Modern Label and Word Window and 5 Petal Flower punches and 5/16 Jumbo Brad.

No comments: