Monday, September 14, 2009

Regional Seminar - Cincinatti, OH

We are back from the Cincinnati Regional Seminar and a fun time was had by all! I have to say it was one of the best Regionals I have attended! I thought I would share just a few photos with you.

The "Sparklers"
Back row: Nancy, Barb, Susan and Chris
Front row: Gloria and Angie



Shelli Gardner (Co-founder and CEO of Stampin' Up!) always has time to visit with demonstrators!


I am so proud of my daughter (and upline) Julie. She was one of the presenters on stage! She did an absolutely fabulous demonstration of a Magic Card! Look for a future posting on this fun project!

One of the highlights of any Stampin' Up! event is swapping! Here is the card I took to swap!


Supplies used to make this card: Autumn Days stamp and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets; Soft Suede, Dusty Durango and Very Vanilla card stock; Soft Suede and Dusty Durango Classic Ink Pads and Markers; Modern Label and Word Window punches, HempTwine, Stampin' Dimensionals and Snail Adhesive

No comments: