Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year from Arizona!!

Whew! The Holidays are over, all of the kids have returned home safe and sound. I hope that this new year is a good one for all of you! I finally broke down and bought a new lap top computer. I certainly don't consider myself a computer expert so it took me several days to install everything I use. This computer came with Windows 7, which I like, but it is taking me a bit to learn it.

So after a burning the midnight oil for a few nights getting ready for this trip, we are here. I've never been to Phoenix before and Al & I are looking forward to seeing the sights! The reason for this trip as many of you know, is to attend Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference which starts in a few days. And, like Convention, we SWAP!

In my last post, I mentioned the Shoe Box swap that I held for the Sparklers. Everyone loved my card so I decided that I would make it for my Leadership swap.

I am having fun with the new Extra Large Two-Step Bird punch from the new Occasions Mini! I really like the new punch design as well! Other supplies used for this project are Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Pack; Teeny Tiny Wishes; Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White card stock; Old Olive Classic Ink; Funky Forest standard wheel; gold brad; 1" circle punch.

No comments: