Sunday, January 17, 2010

More Open House displays!

I've had so much fun making things for the Open House! I couldn't decide which of these to post today so thought I would post both! I will post the Make & Take card tomorrow!


One of the new items in the Occasions Mini are On-Board Books. There are 3 shapes: birds, scallop circles and hearts. I took 2 of the heart pages and made a heart shaped box and filled it with Hershey Kisses. I covered the top with the Sending Love Specialty designer series paper and made the flowers using the new Extra Large Fancy Flower punch and With All My Heart stamp set. I made the bow with the new Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon.





One of the Sparklers, Angela, made this banner using the Pennant die that we hung from the mantel. Isn't it great? Now I really want that die!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

Angela did a great job on the banner! I love it!!