Friday, March 5, 2010

Luck of the Irish!

Before my workshop last night, the hostess, Eileen asked everyone to wear green. When I arrived she handed me Leprechaun headgear and said I had to wear them. She had Celtic music playing so after doing a little jig, I set up for the evening. As guests started to arrive, one of the guests' husband snapped a couple of silly photos.


We had a fabulous time! Eileen wanted to use the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit so we made this "Lucky" card. The greeting is from Define Your Life. How appropriate for celebrating all things Irish!
Posted by Picasa
Supplies used : Old Olive and Naturals Ivory card stock; Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit; Wide Oval and Scallop Trim Corner punches; Old Olive Classic Ink; Define Your Life stamp set. After stamping the greeting and punching it out, we ran the oval along the ink pad to ink the edges.

No comments: