Friday, March 12, 2010

Shoe Box Swap

I had scheduled this to post Friday while I was on my way to Champaign. IL for our annual Spring Into Stamping event hosted by the awesome Kim Peck! The event was on Saturday. We stayed with my daughter and she hosted a shoe box swap in the evening (A shoebox swap is where we each design a project and put all of the materials for everyone to make one in a box. Then we pass the boxes around so everyone can make your card. I thought I would share my card!

I must have missed a step in the process of setting this up to post at a point in time after I prepared it and when checking my blog found that it hadn't posted! Isn't technology wonderful?!?!?!?


Supplies used: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Certainly Celery card stock; Tea Party Designer Series Paper; Basic Black Classic Ink; Eyelet Border Punch; Beautiful Wings Embosslit; Well Scripted stamp set

No comments: