Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mark Your Favorite Pages in the New Catalog!!

This cute little bookmark is easy to make and perfect for marking your favorite pages!



Supplies used: Brilliant Blue, Real Red & Whisper White card stock; July 4th stamp set; Real Red Classic Ink; Corner and Border punches.

Fold a 5" x 5" piece of Brilliant Blue card stock in half. Unfold, and fold in half on the opposite side. Cut off one of the squares. Embellish as desired. Fold book mark and adhere 2 of the Brilliant Blue corners together. This will leave a pocket that you can place on the corner of the page.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Susan
Julie gave me your blog link to the bookmark. I am in her club. I have to make 60 bookmarks for my grandsons second grade teachers so I needed ideas to get a head start for fall. Thanks for the idea.

Barb Moore