Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Convention Time!

The last couple of weeks have been painfully busy....my mom has been diagnosed with uterine cancer so we have had several doctor's appointments to begin the treatment process. (Please keep her in your prayers as she undergoes a hysterectomy later next week. Hopefully she will need minimum followup of any kind). Toss in a root canal for an abscessed molar, a couple of Stamping events and getting ready for Convention and time just flies.....(wah - wah - wha).

But....here I am in Salt Lake City! We arrived this afternoon and check in starts tomorrow morning! I can't wait to share the things I will be learning with you! In the meantime, I took of photos of projects I have been working on so I am hoping to be back at posting more frequently!! I thought I would share my Convention swap card. I love that there are more "toys" in the new catalog to create vintage style projects!

Posted by Picasa
Supplies used: Soft Suede and Naturals Ivory card stock; Newsprint DSP; Vintage Vogue stamp set; Antique Brads and brass metallic brads; Crochet Lace Trim; Distressing Essentials kit; Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder & the Sizzix Big Shot.

1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

oooh! I love it! I still struggle with getting the vintage style down just right.