Sunday, May 15, 2011

On The Grow

The lilacs are blooming and I am starting to see hanging baskets and flowers being planted! I won't be planting my own flowers until we return from the Stampin' Up! Alaskan Cruise (5 days and counting!!). We leave this coming Friday and my husband and I are so, so excited! My daughter, Julie, also earned the cruise so that makes this trip even more exciting and special!

OK...back to the card....
On the Grow was the first stamp set from the Summer Mini that I put together and played with! I stamped the image in Black Stazon ink and used a Baja Breeze watercolor crayon to lightly tint the jar. After it dried, I covered it with Crystal Effects to make the jar pop.

Supplies: On the Grow stamp set; Rose Red, Whisper White & Pink Pirouette card stock; Corner Rounder and Eyelet Border punches; white satin ribbon; Water Color Wonder crayons and Aquapainters; Rose Red Classic Ink; Crystal Effects

No comments: