Friday, March 15, 2013

Butterflies are Free!

Do you remember the movie "Butterflies are Free?" I know that question dates me but it was a good movie! I thought about that movie when I was making this card. 




Supplies: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango card stock; Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit & Tangerine Tango Classic Ink, Sycamore Street DSP, Bloomin' Marvelous Stamp set, rhinestones, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Scallop Oval, Large Oval, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" Square Punches.

As Sale-A-Bration 2013 comes to an end next week, I thought I would post at least one project using Sale-A-Bration stuff.  I am going to be doing a Call-A-Thon next week - calling my customers to see if you want to place a Sale-A-Bration order and get FREE product!  Everyone who orders will be put into a drawing for a bag of unused but retired product!  If you contact me with an order before next Tuesday, March 19, you will recieve a gift from me - a set of 3 x 3 cards with a small stamp and an ink spot!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: