Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Welcome to my renovated Blog!


Finally...after months of playing around with different blog headers, I took a deep breath and got on My Digital Studio2 Plus and designed a few headers.  It took a bit to get it to fit but I am happy with it!  I would love your feedback!

I've been busy stamping and wanted to share one of my hostess club projects with you.  This card features one of our single stamps - I'm really tired of cold weather and wanted a project to warm me up!



The Daffodil block was created by actually inking up an acrylic block and stamping it on Whisper White card stock.  I sponged a little Tangerine Tango on the edges and them embossed the image with Tangerine Tango embossing powder.  The ribbon is one of the Sale-A-Bration ribbons and the zig-zags on the strips of Daffodil Delight was made using the new Simply Scored Borders Scoring Plat.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

NDB said...

Congratulations on getting your blog up and running again. I missed it!