Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Remembering Angela....

                                      Al, Mom & Susan at her 90th Birthday Party                                          
                                             
My last post was just before Mother's Day and I posted the cards for both my mom and my mother-in-law. I was grateful that my husband took her card and gifts to her a few days before Mother's Day.

It is with a heavy heart that this post is to remember my mother-in-law, Angela LaCroix.  She fell on Mother's Day, early in the morning, fracturing her 2nd cervical vertebrae.  At the age of 91, with multiple health issues, she was just not able to overcome this latest trauma.  She passed away on  Saturday, May 18th.

Her funeral was last Wednesday.  She was truly loved by her family which is quite large.  As a tribute to their grandmother, my daughters printed off over 100 photos of her throughout her life, made photo folders out of cardstock, and had them available for family and friends to take with them as a memento of their mother, sister, aunt, grandmother, friend....

Thank you Yvonne, Julie, Aimee for this thoughtful gesture. 



1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

I thought I was done crying! I really didn't think it would be this hard! ((hugs))