Friday, July 12, 2013

Meet Eloisa!

After a rough couple of months I am back in the swing of things!  I have been a stamping fool these past couple of weeks!  I have lots to share!  A new grand niece, another niece getting married this weekend, and our upcoming Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City!

Where to start.....how about meeting our new grand-niece Eloisa?  She was born on June 7, weighing in at 6 lbs, 7 oz.  Nina had to have a c/section since Eloisa was breech so she didn't get to see or hold her for a couple of hours.  Fortunately, she was brought out to her Daddy after making sure she was all right.  She is less than 20 minutes old and even though I have been around births for 30 years, I am always amazed and touched.  As soon as Luis started talking to her, she looked straight at him!

Well, since Father's Day was around the corner, I thought it would be nice if Eloisa gave her Daddy a card.  I thought I would whip up a quick card and sneak it to Nina...this card took on a life of it's own but it is pretty darn cute if I do say so myself!







Supplies:  Zoo Babies and Delightful Dozen stamp sets; Whisper White card stock; Baked Brown Sugar ruffled ribbon and card stock; Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Baked Brown Sugar markers; Apothecary Accent Framelits

No comments: