Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Back from Convention!

Good times!  Convention 2013 is over....here are some highlights followed by a photo of one of my swaps!

                                                Susan, Julie (our daughter) and Al

This was a milestone year for me...10 years as a demonstrator; career sales of $200,000; earned the weekend getaway to San Diego.....so my sweetheart of a husband came with me this year and fully participated - even wearing the green sparkly hat!!!


It really is fun being a demonstrator with my daughter!  We've had a lot of fun together!

Some of my downline were able to attend with me this year as well - so fun!

I made altered notebooks as convention gifts this year, featuring the new new Chevron Punch.

For this swap, I used the Painter's Tape Technique. 

Supplies included: Whisper White, Basic Black, Blushing Bride and Soft Sky; Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, Pistachio Pudding & Black Stazon Inks; Serene Silhouettes & Fabulous Florets; Ribbon Border Punch: Pistachio Pudding Ruffled Stretch Ribbon





No comments: