Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Good Friends


Pin It!
One of my very dearest friends, Nancy Brown, lives across the state from me.  We've known each other a long time and have been through a lot together.  We don't get to see each other very often but when we do, it's like we haven't been apart.  Nancy also happens to be on my team.  She sent me this card a week or so ago.  I feel very blessed that she is in my life!  She is very talented and I always love it when she gives or sends me a card.  We will be spending next weekend together at a stamping retreat.  I can't wait!

Supplies:  Crushed Curry & Whisper White card stock; Basic Black ink; Crushed Curry, Berry Burst and Wild Wasabi Markers; Stitched Circle Framelits; Color Theory designer series paper stack; Lovely Friends stamp set

No comments: