Tuesday, September 26, 2017


Pin It!
Shower Of Cards

Just thought I would post a reminder about our quest to have my mom, Gloria. who turns 90 years young on October 7th, receive 90 cards. Here is the card my assistant Angela is sending to her. I thought it was nice how she stamped the greeting, she just colored the stamp with the Fresh Fig, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, and Perfect Plum markers gave a little huff on it and stamped it. She finished it off with some rhinestones because she knows my mother loves the bling. Thank you in advance for making my moms birthday a happy day for her!

I really need to get busy and design a card for her my self!


Supplies: Fresh Fig, Whisper White Thick Cardstock; Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, and Perfect Plum Cardstock; Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, and Perfect Plum Stampin Write Markers;  Stylized Birthday stamp; Rhinestone Basic Jewels.


No comments: