Thursday, May 9, 2019

Stampin' Up! Mosaic Mood

I received my copy of the upcoming catalog when I was at On Stage.  When I saw the images for the Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper, I thought it was, well, ok.  We were all given a pack of the paper to bring home.  I didn't have any other items from the suite but decided to use it for a make and take at our team meeting the day after I got home.  

Wow...this paper is beautiful!  One side of the paper is clear embossed and well, wow....
We fussy cut the roses and popped them up with dimensionals.  I'm looking forward to getting all of the product from this suite!


Stampin' Up!, Mosaic Mood, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Sneak Peek 2019-2020 Catalog
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like this one:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

Product List

No comments: