Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Stampin' Up! To A Wild Rose

Meet Rococo Rose, one of our new In Colors!  I used it to stamp this rose from To A Wild Rose, a new stamp set from the new Annual Catalog. I stamped off the first layer, and stamped the second layer full strength.  What is fun with this stamp set is a line art rose in addition to the 2-step I used for this card.  So there are several techniques you can do with this stamp set.

I used a new stamp set called Woven Heirlooms for the sentiments.  I just love this vintage looking font.  Unfortunately, this is a sympathy card.  The inside greeting reads " Prayers and heartfelt sympathy are with you and your family"

Stampin' Up!, To A Wild Rose, Woven Heirlooms, www.stampingwithsusan.com
Pin It!

You might also like:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: