Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Stampin' Up! Follow your Art Gift Bag

I am so excited!  Stampin' Up! is coming to Lansing for On Stage!  Because it so so close to where I live, a lot of my team members are attending as well. There will be 24 Sparklers joining me.  I like to give my team a small token of my appreciation for all that they do.  

The product from the Follow Your Art Suite is perfect for papercrafters!  I decorated these small gift bags with the Follow Your Art designer series paper and made tags using the Embellishment Kit and It Starts With Art stamp set.  

Of course being with my team at a Stampin' Up! event is phenomenal.  It will be exciting to be with them to get the upcoming Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs, play with some of the new product, and see the product up close and personal.

Stampin' Up!, Follow your Art Suite, Gift Bag, Arts & Crafts Dies, It Starts With Art Stamp Set, www.stampingwithsusan.com,




Stampin' Up!, Follow your Art Suite, Gift Bag, Arts & Crafts Dies, It Starts With Art Stamp Set, www.stampingwithsusan.com,
Pin It!


You might also like:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: