Friday, February 7, 2020

Stampin' Up! Grace's Garden

I love flower gardens, I just don't like to garden.  So I am really enjoying Grace's Garden!  I cased this card from the January - June Mini catalog.  I will confess that this is a fussy card that takes some time to make.  There are a lot of pieces to stamp, color and die cut.  But oh what fun to put together!  There are lots of layers of cardstock as well.  

Not every card you make with this bundle has to be fussy.  There are some really cute cards you can make that aren't as fussy as this one.  Just have fun and let your creative juices flow!

Stampin' Up!, Grace's Garden, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Susan LaCroix,

Stampin' Up!, Grace's Garden, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Susan LaCroix,


Stampin' Up!, Grace's Garden, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Susan LaCroix,
Pin It!

You may also like:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: