Friday, March 27, 2020

Stampin' Up! Dandelion Wishes

As this current Annual Catalog gets closer to retiring, I thought it would be fun to bring some things out to use.  The background on this card is made with Pigment Sprinkles.  A little goes along way!  The box holds 6 small jars with the following colors:
  • Bermuda Bay
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Granny Apple Green
  • Gorgeous Grape
  • Mango Melody
  • Melon Mambo
For this card, I used a piece of watercolor paper.  Using an Aqua Painter, I covered it with water, then sprinkled just a wee bit of Bermuda Bay on the top and moved it around with the wet Aqua Painter.  I cleaned the brush and added just a wee bit of Granny Apple Green to the bottom and moved it around.  

You can let it dry or use the Heat Tool to dry it.  After it dried I embossed the dandelions with the Shimmer Black embossing powder.   I embossed the greeting with Black Embossing powder.  I think the Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon compliments the sparkly dandelions perfectly!

Stampin' Up! Dandelion Wishes, Watercolor Wash, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Susan LaCroix,
Pin It!

You might also like:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: